Ashtabula County Library began as a subscription library in 1813. The present building was built in 1903 through the Andrew Carnegie's library construction program and has been remodeled twice. Located at 335 W 44th in Ashtabula, Ohio, this full service library has 1.5 billion titles to borrow.
March 31st, 2018
Viewed 73 Times - Last Visitor from Cupertino, CA on 10/23/2022 at 12:20 AM